Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

This, That, and the Other

THIS:

We went to the grocery store and when I opened the truck door this is what I saw:

It freaked me out!  It was obviously dead and yet I made Clark come around and kick it away from my door before I would get out.  I thought it was just a skin that had been shed, but Clark said no, it was a snake that had been run over.  I really, really hate snakes, more than spiders, I hate snakes.  I guess I just go through life oblivious to the fact they are here.
















THAT:

After buying $100.00 worth of groceries, we ate out on our way home because who wants to cook?  We stopped at a Jack-in-the-Box and saw this banner hanging outside:


How cool is that?!!!!

So guess what I ordered...yep and it was scrummy!!!



THE OTHER

Clark broke a rule last night.  I smelled it the minute I walked in...



Yep, he was burning those wax scented blocks.  I told him I didn't want to burn any scents until the new RV smell was gone.  He just couldn't wait any longer so he decided to go ahead and do it now and ask for forgiveness later.  In addition to that, he was burning lilac (my favorite) hoping that would smooth it over.  I was not a happy camper.  His punishment was listening to oldies country music while I sang along.  He was very sorry indeed!